- How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?
- What does it mean when it says connected no Internet?
- What do I do when my WiFi is connected but not working?
- How do I turn on data on my Samsung?
- How do I activate mobile data?
- Why is mobile data not working on Samsung?
- What do you do when mobile data doesn’t work?
- Why is my mobile network not available?
- Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
- Can’t connect to mobile data?
- What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button.
Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.More items…•.
What does it mean when it says connected no Internet?
If you are connected, but don’t have inrternet access it usually means either you didn’t get an IP address from the wifi access point or router etc. It means that either they don’t want you accessing the internet or your machine is not configured correctly.
What do I do when my WiFi is connected but not working?
If your wireless connection suddenly stops working, before trying anything else, restart your router. Here’s the process: Unplug or power off your router. Wait 2-5 minutes before plugging it back in.
How do I turn on data on my Samsung?
1. Find “Mobile networks”Press Applications.Press Settings.Press Wireless and network.Press Mobile networks.Press Use packet data to activate or deactivate mobile data.If you activate mobile data: … When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), mobile data is activated.More items…
How do I activate mobile data?
Android. Go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Data usage and turn on Mobile data.
Why is mobile data not working on Samsung?
To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
What do you do when mobile data doesn’t work?
Restart your device.Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. … Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why is my mobile network not available?
Restart Your Device: Most often, the “Mobile network not available”error can be fixed just by restarting your device. Restarting helps your phone retaining memory and fixing the crashes, which ultimately smoothens most operations. … If it’s still showing the error, then try your SIM in another phone.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
When other devices are able to access the Internet through your WiFi, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. As a first step, restart your device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart.
Can’t connect to mobile data?
First, check that mobile data is turned on and you have a data connection.Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” … Turn mobile data on. … Check that there is a data indicator (for example, 2G, 3G, 4G, H) next to the signal strength bars at the top of the screen .More items…
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
To solve these potential router issues, you can try the following:Restart your router – it’s actually been recommended by the FBI recently. … Update your router firmware.Check the WAN Internet cable that plugs into the router – that might be damaged or… not plugged in.More items…•