Luxury, low budget, homestay rentals Berawa (Canggu, Bali)
Berawa is located in the district of Canggu, situated a 15- or 20-minute-drive from the bustling Kuta, Legian and Seminyak.
The village consists of a few houses, a hotel, restaurants (walking distance) and a beautiful wide beach (100 meters).
Berawa is situated between the rice fields and is very accessible. The Ngurah Rai Airport is only a 40 minutes drive away.
At Berawa Beach the waves are perfect for surfing. Berawa Beach will become the new surfing paradise of Bali due to the disappearance of the world-famous Echo Beach. This is because a large hotel is going to be built on this beach. The beach is at a walking distance of approximately 5 minutes. At the beach, there will be a life guard present between 8AM and 6PM (08:00h - 18:00h).
- The room rates include cleaning service
- In the home-stay you can use Wireless Internet () free of charge.
- The home-stay includes a large living / bedroom with king size bed.
- Equipped with air conditioning, fan, television with satellite and refrigerator with minibar.
- Luxury bathroom with shower, sink and toilet (European).
- Hot and cold water
- Patio with seating
- Joint kitchen, fully equipped, including free Bali coffee, tea and sugar
If wanted the owner of the homestays can pick you up at the Ngurah Rai Airport for a small fee. You could also consider calling a taxi (approximately 40 minutes drive).
The owner and his family will try to make this holiday a never-to-be-forgotten holiday.